I. Basic Information
- Indicator Name: Whale Trend Analysis
- Type: Participant Structure Classification
- Description: By utilizing calculations based on trading volume and size distribution, coupled with AI algorithms, this analysis discerns transaction amounts across different scales. It dissects trading volume into four dimensions: institutional investors, market whales, significant traders, and retail participants. This method effectively reveals the trading patterns of major market participants.
- Bar Colors:
- “Light Blue Bars”: Represent the trading volume of institutional investors.
- “Red Bars”: Represent the trading volume of market whales.
- “Green Bars”: Represent the trading volume of significant traders.
- “Gray Bars”: Represent the trading volume of retail participants.
III. Application Techniques
- Applicability: Suitable for any market conditions.
- Identifying Trends: When the market is on the rise and there are bars representing institutional investors and market whales, it indicates strong buying intentions. However, if the market continues to rise but these bars disappear, it’s possible that only retail participants are actively trading, while institutional investors and market whales may be quietly exiting. In such a scenario, caution is advised to avoid being taken advantage of.
How to use the indicator:
- Go to charts on TradingView：https://www.tradingview.com/chart/pfvTsnMv/
2. Go to “Community Scripts” in the “Indicators” section.
3. Enter “Whale Trend Analysis” in the search bar.
4. Click it and you will see it on your chart.
Visit https://www.tradingview.com/u/Sypool/#published-scripts to see more scripts!
If you are interested in our invite-only scripts, learn more and apply for the free trials here:
The indicators discussed in this article are provided for informational purposes only. They should not be considered financial advice or guarantees of trading success.
Trading in the crypto markets involves inherent risks, and it is important to conduct thorough research and analysis before making any investment decisions. These indicators are tools that can assist in technical analysis and identifying potential trading opportunities, but they do not guarantee profits or protect against losses.
The interpretation and application of these indicators should be done with caution and in conjunction with other analysis methods. Market conditions can change rapidly, and individual trading strategies may yield different results. It is recommended to consult with a qualified financial professional or investment advisor before making any investment decisions.
Sypool and its affiliates do not accept any responsibility for losses or damages incurred as a result of using or relying on the information provided in this article. Users of these indicators are solely responsible for their own investment decisions and should carefully consider their financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment objectives. Past performance is not indicative of future results.