Mainnet beta review
The 8-week mainnet beta testing ended successfully. More products will be launched soon for public testing.
And during the testing, staking V2 was launched with the solution to the migration problem. Now staking V1 is only open for withdrawal of mature tokens and rewards.
Following we summarized some problems encountered during the testing and some statistics of the testing.
Purpose of the testing
- test dapp main functions: mint/burn/trade/farming
- test fund share tokenized function
- test SAP listing and creating AMM pools
Problems and solution
- Some display issues on the chart and data during Solana congestion.
Fixed. Manually requested the data on Solana and manually fix the chart on the server.
- Some errors on transaction display.
Fixed. Manually requested the transaction history on Solana and manually input it on the server.
- Incorrect data in exchange rate data.
Fixed. Get the accurate exchange rate from Raydium now.
- Mint/burn function works well.
- Improved trade function by creating AMM pools for SIX(Solana Eco Index)/SYP trading pairs on Raydium.
- Farming APY and TVL display issues.
Thank Raydium for giving the access to their data so we could get accurate figures to calculate APY and TVL.
Some participation statistics
- 800 participants join the Sypool Beta Test
- 10 participants submitted bug report
- 25 participants shared user experience
- Bug report & User experience participants will be given unique NFT, SYPOOL PROTOCOL BUG HUNTER
- Community growth from Sypool Beta Test:
Twitter: 1000 followers Discord: 900 participants Telegram: 850 participants
A brief introduction to the next SAPs being tested
- Quant SAP
Quant, stands for quantitative trading, is the most popular investment method in the recent financial world, aiming to use a large number of different technical indicators to find current market trends, and make directional investments (including both shorting & longing strategies) based on the trend.
By coding the trading strategy, our Quant strategists could execute the transactions more frequently (more than thousands of trading per second) and with less biases (because all the trading is based on pre-set standards and rules).
- Quant-structure SAP
The structured yield SAP is designed by allocating the yields into two ranks. Quant-R1 is similar to a bond, which has a fixed interest. Quant-R2 represents the other layer with higher risk and higher returns.
If the Quant SAP loses to a certain degree, the structured yield SAP will stop offering liquidity to Quant SAP and start liquidation process.
The proportion and return of R1 and R2 are calculated according to the following formula.
Sypool is a synthetic asset management protocol built by the professional quantitative trading team.
This is another innovation that we have migrated finance from off-chain to on-chain. This idea was inspired by both off-chain fund companies and packaged asset derivatives. On the one hand, we tokenize fund shares. On the other hand, this share token actually represents a small part of a multi-token pool, thus providing scarce liquidity for the cryptocurrency market.
Therefore, you can consider it as a fund share, or you can consider it as a mirrored token pool asset, or your own portfolio, as well as other new uses that may appear in the future.